Apply for a dropped kerb permit

If you live in a CPZ and have a dropped kerb you require a Dropped Kerb Permit to park across your dropped kerb. You cannot park across your dropped kerb with any other permits or a Blue Badge / Courtesy Blue Badge.

A dropped kerb permit allows you to park across only your own dropped kerb but does not allow you to park across other dropped kerbs or resident parking bays.

Apply for dropped kerb permit

The dropped kerb permit application is located under the Resident Permit category.

You will need to provide proof of address and proof of vehicle which will be used to verify your application. Make sure you have electronic copies (scans or good-quality digital photographs) before you start your application. 

What documents do I need? 

Any of these documents dated within 3 months is acceptable for proof of residence:

  • bank or building society statement
  • Council Tax bill
  • utility bill (electricity, gas or water)

Any of these is acceptable for proof of vehicle ownership:

  • bill of sale
  • certificate of motor insurance
  • vehicle registration document (V5C)

The dropped Kerb Permit is a virtual permit,  is valid for one year and costs £15