If you have a pest control problem in your home or garden, our team of BPCA certified Pest Control Technicians (PCT) can offer advice and provide fast, effective treatments.
Requesting a Pest Control Technician to visit your home to help with either rodent control of a pest infestation can be distressing. We aim to make this process as simple and easy as possible for residents.
To maintain public health and safety for residents and staff members, we will deliver treatment for residential properties following the below steps.
- please ensure that you have read our terms and conditions before booking a pest control appointment. Some treatments may require preparatory work is undertaken by the resident ahead of a PCT’s visit to the property
- before entering the property, the PCT will confirm that no-one inside has tested positive or is suffering from Covid-19. If they are, the PCT will inform the customer they will need to rebook once the household is clear of the infection. Another appointment will be booked at the earliest convenience
- all valuables and personal possessions will need to be removed from the rooms undergoing treatment. Please be prepared that you may need to move to an alternative room while treatment is carried out
- once the appointment has been concluded, the PCT will provide you with aftercare instructions and a Pest Control Report Sheet (PCRS). They will ask you to sign this PCRS, and you will be given a copy of this report for your own records
- should you require more information about what needs to be done before the Pest Control Technician visits your property, we advise that you review the Pest Control website and the Terms and Conditions in order to ensure that you understand how our processes work, before and after we visit