Appeal or revise an application

Appeal against the imposition of a condition

If you disagree with the our decision to impose a particular condition or conditions, you may appeal to the Secretary of State via the Planning Inspectorate.

It is advisable to discuss your concerns with the Development Management Team before doing so, because the Inspectorate can review the whole application afresh.

Further details on the appeals process are available on the Planning Portal Appeals page.