There is currently an issue with payments for Rent, Council Tax and many other services. Payments are still going through but are not showing up in their accounts. We are working urgently to fix the issue and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Supplying good and service to us
At the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham, we're always looking at ways in which to enhance and improve our working relationship with our existing suppliers.
As a key part of these aims we're currently rolling out the Oracle iSupplier Portal.
This will enable our suppliers to:
- view and receive purchase orders
- view purchase order amendments
- submit invoices electronically
- view on the status of invoice approvals and payments
How the iSupplier Portal will benefit suppliers
There are several benefits associated with the portal which should enhance the way existing suppliers transact with the council, including:
- the system enables suppliers to view and submit transactions 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- the system is designed around a “self-service” approach, is very easy to use and there are no special hardware or software requirements other than being able to access the internet through Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers
- the portal permits the online secure and real-time sharing of information between the council and its suppliers
- increased transparency through the Purchase to Pay Cycle
- reduced processing times for invoices and payments
- reduced need to contact the Barking & Dagenham Accounts Payable Team
Signing up to use the Oracle iSupplier Portal is quick and easy.
If you are an existing supplier please complete the iSupplier user form:
LBBD iSupplier Invitation (DOCX, 769.70 KB)
iSupplier user manual
LBBD iSupplier user manual (PDF, 1.3 MB)
For further details contact:
Procurement & Accounts Payable Team
0208 227 2263