Emergency road safety issues

If you or another person are at immediate risk of harm you should call the police on 999. If it's a non-emergency situation you can call the police on 101 or report it online.

If vehicles are being driven dangerously or breaking the speed limit, this should be reported to the police, the council has no power to respond.

Report a non-emergency crime

Report non-emergency road safety issues