fb-trackingSkip to main content

Register or tell us you've moved

To keep your council tax information correct, please keep us up to date of any address changes.

Tell us you’re moving in

If you’re moving into Barking & Dagenham, please register for an account and tell us your new address.  We’ll start charging you from the date you became the tenant or the legal owner.

Tell us you’re moving out

If you’re moving out of Barking & Dagenham, please let us know your move date and new address and we will send your final bill.

Tell us you’re moving to a new address

If you’re moving from one Barking & Dagenham address to another, we will close your old account and send you a bill for anything you still owe.  If you have a credit we will transfer this to your new account.

Council Tax reference number

If you are paying Council Tax at your address and already have a Council Tax reference number that hasn't been activated on My B&D, you need to set this up before you tell us you are moving. Select 'set up council tax account'.